Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Sensory Overload


  1. "I believe that more and more, we are defining our environments not as the spaces themselves, in terms of the buildings or architecture, but rather by the objects and devices that we buy and surround ourselves with. ... I would like that message to carry through universally," Seymour said
  • I really think that this is a really good quote. It is basically telling us that the architecture doesn't have that big of a role in our lives; it's what we fill our time and space with.
  • I agree with this statement. 
  • This quote makes me think deeper. There are so many great things that we could be taking photos of but we focus more on the building/structure itself that we don't notice the beauty surrounding it in our every-day lives. Instead of looking at the architecture we should be focusing on what people love the most.   
  1.   I would love to go to Yiwu with my camera because there are so many possibilities there. There are            certainly some places that are better than others that I'd be more comfortable with.
  2. I would image that being the child of one of these workers would be kind of rough. I'd think that their parents wouldn't be home very often and when they were they'd be very busy. 
  3. This is an image of a flower shop. It has thousands of flowers and hundreds of colors. There is a small walkway in the middle of the shop where the is a register and a few stools. 



No comments:

Post a Comment