Friday, October 30, 2015

Abandoned theme parks

Nara Dreamland, Nara, Japan

I want to visit this amusement park because it is something that is a copy of an American park, Disneyland. I think that it would be quite amazing to see a park that is in another country and is made because they admired the American works. I would want to see what was the same and what is different in both parks. Nara Dreamland could feature more things than Disney land, it could have Japanese characters in it while Disney land is all Disney characters. Disney land seems like a great place; I've never been so I don't actually know, but I still think that seeing an American park in another country would be picture worthy.



I think that the insides of caves would be cool. Another would be underwater. One could be from way up in the trees looking down. the fourth might be unpopulated desert plains and hills. Lastly I think that it would be cool from a spacial view of earth. 


I think that it would be cool to take pictures inside caves because there are so many things that can happen in them I think it would be fun. There is also a slight adventure that could go with these images because you'd have to explore the cave and then take a picture. If I were taking pictures of caves i would come out with images of the natural things that are in that cave such as bats, or stalactites and stalagmites. 
If I was going to a cave I'd need to have the transportation to get there, if the caves in the city or not. Then I would need rock climbing equipment( a harness, cables, gloves etc...) and a camera.  There could also be a price to get into that cave. 

No comments:

Post a Comment