Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Post Shoot Reflection




Challenges while shooting-

               The problems I had was trying to find a good subject for the image prompt. My partner Ivy was in a good mood last time; when we took pictures, so I took a picture of her being happy. I took a picture of the school "Kennel" as my metal photo because it had a metal "curtain" that had good lines across it. Next, when Ivy and I were walking, I saw a blue frame in the shape of a square around a display case full of art so I used it as my square photo. I didn't have any trouble with the Bowie theme because we're in Bowie so everything is Bowie related. 

               I was thinking a lot about focusing because I wanted crisp, clean photos which you can't get with an out-of-focus camera. we eventually learned that we needed to with the camera from manual to auto focus. Also i was mostly concerned on getting as many rules of composition in my image as i could.          
             If I could change my photos I would change how many styles of photos I took, meaning I would want to try and get every single rule once or twice and choose the best image out of all of them. 
                I would keep the way the camera was set up; I liked that factor. it kept up with what I wanted and did a good job at it has well.

                 I wouldn't want to do those prompts again because they didn't appeal to me that much, the only I liked was the happy one.



http://averyphotojournalismblog.blogspot.com

On their first photo I liked that they tried to make the wind chimes be centered as they subject. I liked how they captured the feel of the area as a living thing. A thing that this person could fix would be to make the wind chime stand out even more, I was distracted by the sky and the tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment