Thursday, September 3, 2015

Great Black and White Photographers

Clarence J. Laughlin "Besieging Wilderness"


I liked this photo because the photographer took a picture of a house and its front or back yard. He then overlapped the two photos to create this image. I think this gives the photo a strange, almost evil, dreary look.




Imogen Cunningham "succulent" 




    I like this image because            it shows  how a cactus can 
look fairly nice even though
a cactus isn't the most
 beautiful thing in the world.


Robert Adams "North Jetty"
                                                        




I liked this picture because it Shows a dividing point between two bodies of water. The angles in this image made it more appealing to me. I also thought that this photo is better in black and white and not in color.

No comments:

Post a Comment