Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Prompt Shoot Peer Review

Prompt Shoot #3:
http://calliesphotojounrnalismblog.blogspot.com/2016/01/prompt-shoot-3.html?showComment=1453304428003#c8244397273722189416


  1.  I liked her connected image the best because I liked the feeling of space within the image.
  2. My least favorite image was her footprints image because it was kind of random and spontaneous, and I would not have know what it was without her explanation. 
  3. I really liked her innovative and clever ways to take those images and I liked how clearly and sharply she took the images.
  4. I think her exposure levels were a little off in some of her pictures but they weren't bad. 
  5. I think she did a good job at showing off her connected image. The subjects look like they are connected and are in a relationship. 
  6. I think  her idea of footprints wasn't the greatest because she just took pictures of people walking and it doesn't really show their footprints like the prompt asked for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment