Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Magazine Covers Peer Review


  1. The name of the magazine was Motocross (second) and it was made by Connor Pearson.
  2. I like the pictures behind the text and the font really flowed with his images so it made it look professional. 
  3. I think that he could have done different angles of the biker, so you can see his face.
  4. I picked this cover because of the layout. I was scanning through many other covers but this one had a unique style of font, and I also liked how he "married'' his picture to the words. 
  5. There is a bar code, it is relatively the correct size and it's in the correct spot.
  6. I might have looked at the cover, but I'm not really into the topic that he chose to do the cover on so maybe not.
  7. I cannot tell if it is a portrait or self-portrait. I might guess that it wasn't a self-portrait because it would be really hard to get the timing the way he did so I think it was a portrait.

  1. The magazine was called Blossom and the designer was Isabella.
  2. I liked the area where she took the image and i also liked how she blended her text color in with the picture. 
  3. I would suggest making the text more visible it is kind of hard to see in some spots.
  4. I chose this image because of the colors and the way she had the text situated on the page.
  5. Yes, there is a bard code, it is a good size and and is in the correct spot.
  6. I probably would look at this magazine because it looks like an outdoorsy magazine that would be right up my alley.
  7. This image was a portrait of one of her friends. 
http://isabellasphotojournalismblog.blogspot.com/2016/01/magazine-covers.html


  1. The title of it was Unfolded, and it was created by Evan Acuna.
  2. I really liked the font he used for the title, it made it stand out well, and i also like the door of light that jus being filtered through the image. 
  3. I would suggest to show off the origami more, so a better angle would make the image stronger.
  4. I thought the lighting was unique and the idea of a magazine with an unusual and creative topic, like origami, was very interesting.
  5. There is a bar code, it could be a little smaller, and it is in the correct place.
  6. For this cover maybe. I think I would look at it to see what it was, because it's so different from tyne rest.
  7. I can tell that it was a self portrait because you couldn't see his face really and it seemed that he rushed to get into the photo implying that it was by a timer. 
http://evanaphotojblog.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment