Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Car Raid Questions and Answers


  1. Why do you have a Ford-F-150? 
  2. Why are the seats leather? 
  3. What do you use your car most often for?
  4. How long do you think you spend in your car everyday?
  5. How often do you clean your car? 
  6. How often do you clean your room? 
  7. Why was there volleyball gear in the back?
  8. Do you do homework in your car? 
  9. Then why was there textbooks in the back? 
  10. Why do you listen to those radio channels? 
  11. How often do you have your iPod track playing in your car? 
  12. Why was your car filled with trash? 
  13. Is your car a second room to you?
  14. What do other people think about you now that you have a car?
  15. What do you like the most about your daily driving? 
1. I have a Ford because my Dad had it before me and then it eventually became mine.
2. That is what the company designed them to be.
3. I use my car to drive places.
4. I spend on average about an hour a day in the car.
5. I clean my car maybe once a month.
6. I clean my room maybe once every few months, basically whenever it gets too dirty to handle.
7. I play volleyball and it is the stuff that I need to play volleyball.
8. I don't really do my homework in the car.
9. I carry my homework and schoolwork in the car with me for easy access.
10. They seem to be the radio stations that my friends tend to listen to.
11. Never because my truck doesn't have an AUX cord.
12. I hadn't cleaned it out in a while.
13. Basically.
14. They think that I am a lot more mobile and think that I am a personal taxi driver.
15. I like that I have the freedom to go wherever I want basically whenever I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment