Thursday, November 12, 2015

Love and Losses


Warm-Up:  Love and Losses


  1. The first few photos made me feel a great deal of happiness, and love, but as the images kept going I started getting a sense of sicknesses and loneliness, which eventually led to greater more upsetting things. 
  2. I think that the quote does a good job of saying that even though theses picture are us they don't make up who you are and you can do something about it if you want to.
  3. I would most likely be able to take a series of images like these but they wouldn't tell such a big, deep story. My images wouldn't be as touching and as life-like as his were, but I might be able to tell a story with them.
  4. If I had to write Angelo a letter I would probably tell him that he did a great job on his images and that I felt sorry for his losses and I understand what he's doing in his work. 



No comments:

Post a Comment